This year our journal celebrates its 100th anniversary. Established in 1920 by the Polish Physical Society under the name Comptes Rendus des Séances de la Société Polonaise de Physique, it was renamed to Acta Physica Polonica in 1932. The seat of the Editorial Committee was initially in Warszawa, then moved to Wilno (Vilnius in Lithuania), and after the second World War the journal was reestablished in Kraków. In 1970 two independent series A and B that cover different topics were created, and in 1991 Acta Physica Polonica A moved to Warszawa, while Acta Physica Polonica B remained in Kraków. To celebrate and to commemorate this jubilee we are presenting the special issue of Acta Physica Polonica B, which is a collection of articles prepared by the members of the International Editorial Council, former editors and invited guest authors.
Since 1999 all current and past articles are freely available on an Open Access basis and under the conditions
of Creative Common License, CC-BY 4.0. Starting from January 1, 2014 we are partially funded by SCOAP3.
Old articles published in Acta Physica Polonica (years 1921-1969) are available on request.
To prevent plagiarism we use the Crossref Similarity Check service.
Acta Physica Polonica B covers the following areas of physics:
No fee is charged from authors.